Yes. This allows the electric supply of all the electronic components. Failure to provide DC supply will result in the D510C not operating.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if there is no reaction observed when adjusting the external signal through the D510C inputs?
- When operating in PF regulation, what will be the setpoint for 0mA external signal?
- Can the equalization function U=U be permanently activated after connection to the grid?
- Does the D510C need DC supply to operate?
- How does the V-Bus Compensation operate?
- Does the D510C use the 3 currents of the generators to make PF regulation?
- In which regulation modes do OEL and UEL operate on the D510C?
- How to handle thermal drift on the D510C?
- How to solve ActiveX issue when launching Easyreg
- How to solve communication issues on Easyreg?