When the AVR is configured to handle an external signal 4-20mA, any signal value less than 4mA will correspond to the lowest range of the setting. Consequently, in case of wire break (0mA), the lowest setpoint will be considered.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if there is no reaction observed when adjusting the external signal through the D510C inputs?
- When operating in PF regulation, what will be the setpoint for 0mA external signal?
- Can the equalization function U=U be permanently activated after connection to the grid?
- Does the D510C need DC supply to operate?
- How does the V-Bus Compensation operate?
- Does the D510C use the 3 currents of the generators to make PF regulation?
- In which regulation modes do OEL and UEL operate on the D510C?
- How to handle thermal drift on the D510C?
- How to solve ActiveX issue when launching Easyreg
- How to solve communication issues on Easyreg?